Sunday, July 17, 2011

Turning North

Well, I have never considered myself a writer and yet as I left church this morning, I thought I couldn't get home fast enough to put some thoughts down in type. They were literally bursting at the seams to get written down. I decided that since today has been a day full of reflection that it was a good time to begin this blog. If for no other reason than to allow me the outlet to express my thoughts somewhere. I chose the name Volviendo de Norte, Turning North because as the scripture says in Deuteronomy 2:3 "You have circled this mountain long enough. Now turn north", I have been circling my own mountains long enough and it is time for me to turn north. I will get more into those mountains in coming posts but for now suffice it to define my blog at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment